At Edwards Insurance Brokers, the Financial Conduct Authority’s Treating Customers Fairly initiative has always been deeply ingrained in our philosophy and still is our number one guiding principle.
We know that without our customers we would not have a business so we offer you complete transparency by abiding by the rules of the FCA and their Principles of Business to make sure that each customer is treated fairly.
Along with the FCA, we aim to achieve the following outcomes through the Treating Customers Fairly initiative:
- Our customers will always deal with a company who take your fair treatment seriously – it’s part of our culture.
- We make sure any products and services we market and sell to our customers are those designed to meet their needs.
- Our customers will be provided with clear information and will be kept informed during every stage of sale.
- Any advice given to our customers will be suitable, relevant and take into account any individual circumstances.
- Products and services you receive will perform as our customers have been led to expect by us and our services to you will be of an acceptable and professional standard.
- There will be no post-sale barriers if our customers wish to change product, switch provider, make a claim or make a complaint.
We ensure these outcomes by making sure all of our staff completely understand the Treating Customers Fairly concept and offering a robust training scheme to enable them to develop the skills to provide the excellent and personal service we pride ourselves in.