Your career with Edwards Insurance Brokers
At Edwards Insurance Brokers our business is built on integrity, simplicity and truthfulness, with our clients at the heart and our specialist team at the foundations.
As Chartered Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves in the high calibre, personal service that sets us apart from the rest. From individual brokers to new business sales executives and even apprentices and trainees, we offer all of our staff the opportunity to continue their personal development and support them as they carve their own career and better their skills in the insurance industry.
Our business is constantly growing and we are always looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team so if you feel you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Administration Assistant – Kickstart Scheme
This vacancy is part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme and is an exciting opportunity for your chance to gain valuable, meaningful experience in a paid role for at least 6 months. Please contact your Job Centre Work Coach for a referral to progress your application.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team. The role will be to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office supporting managers and colleagues. The role has responsibility for carrying out the timely completion of administration tasks and contributes to providing a comprehensive insurance service. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required.
- Taking customer calls on the main office telephone number and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Providing clerical support including sending correspondence to and on behalf of clients, insurers and other members of staff.
- Responsible for processing relevant documents (including scanning and filing) and recording relevant details using the computer’s IT systems.
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls and e-mails as required.
- Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy.
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues.
- Provide support to the company by building up new relationships with potential broker partners.
Are you an experienced Account Executive specialising in a niche sector of insurance, looking to join a more caring and rewarding work environment? Or an executive seeking a better work/life balance who would still like to maintain and build your client relationships on a more flexible basis?
Edwards Insurance Brokers is a people focused business always on the lookout for new contributors and the opportunity to apply our experience, expertise and caring high performance approach with quality and attention to detail to other niche areas. Historically a church, charity and commercial focused business our vision is to consolidate in these sectors whilst expanding into new niches…..
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and let us know why you are Edwards Insurance Brokers’ next recruit.