Your career with Edwards Insurance Brokers
At Edwards Insurance Brokers our business is built on integrity, simplicity and truthfulness, with our clients at the heart and our specialist team at the foundations.
As Chartered Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves in the high calibre, personal service that sets us apart from the rest. From individual brokers to new business sales executives and even apprentices and trainees, we offer all of our staff the opportunity to continue their personal development and support them as they carve their own career and better their skills in the insurance industry.
Our business is constantly growing and we are always looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team so if you feel you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Edwards Insurance Brokers is looking for someone to come and join our friendly team based in Meriden (CV7 7LJ). We are a family run business which genuinely cares for their employees and customers. We specialise in Church, Charity, Commercial and High Networth Insurance, so we require someone who has experience in dealing with all aspects of Commercial and Personal Lines claims.
Our priority is to give our clients peace of mind and the claims handling role is a fundamental part of this process as they will be contacting you at a distressing time, which is why we need an individual who is able to adapt their approach, be empathetic, supportive and really listen to our client’s needs.
You’ll need to:
- Keep our customers at the heart of what you do
- Be proactive in your approach
- Take ownership
- Negotiate a fair outcome
- Be empathetic and understanding
- Adapt your approach to our customers’ needs
- Be an excellent multi tasker
- Liaise with third parties, solicitors, engineers, TP insurers, clients via phone/email/letter.
- Ability to pay attention to detail/accuracy
- Liaising with all departments/managers to obtain relevant information
- Investigating and handling the claim in an efficient manner
- Maintain balance of work to ensure cost effective and timely settlement of all claims
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and to work independently
- Understand Legislation around EL/PL Claims
Ideally 3-4 years’ experience handling all aspects of Commercial and Personal claims.
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. PC Literate. Excellent telephone manner. Excellent communications skills (Orally and Written).
What we’ll give you:
- The hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, no evenings or weekends.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary will be dependent upon experience
- Access to our company pension scheme
Are you an experienced Account Executive specialising in a niche sector of insurance, looking to join a more caring and rewarding work environment? Or an executive seeking a better work/life balance who would still like to maintain and build your client relationships on a more flexible basis?
Edwards Insurance Brokers is a people focused business always on the lookout for new contributors and the opportunity to apply our experience, expertise and caring high performance approach with quality and attention to detail to other niche areas. Historically a church, charity and commercial focused business our vision is to consolidate in these sectors whilst expanding into new niches…..
Email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and let us know why you are Edwards Insurance Brokers’ next recruit.